Thursday, June 20, 2019

Prepparing for special guests.

Baxter here (with my pal Reindeer).  Well, if you figured it out my special guests are Little Fox and Sandy.  They are coming back from a long flight on Canadian Goose Airlines.  I want to have some snacks ready for their arrival.
My pal Reindeer is going to help out today.  He's got great knife skills and can slice a pineapple with the best of them.  Chef Ramsey you might have some competition.
See how fast Reindeer took care of that pineapple.  I think Little Fox and Sandy will be happy to have a healthy snack option.  Now, I think I should have something not as healthy as a special treat.  JellO was on sale so I figured I would try and make homemade pudding pops.
Prepping the pudding requires lots of stirring. 
 Making homemade popsicles or pudding pops in this case takes lots of patience.  Patience is a trait that all bears possess.
Filling up the Popsicle trays is a beary messy business.  Us stuffies leave that up to the humans as chocolate pudding in ones fur does not bode well.



4 short hours later the pudding pops are settled.  Time to wait for my guests to arrive.


A few moments later I heard the unique honk of Canadian Goose Airlines flight 23.  Service from London to Portland.
Sandy and LF were famished.  They ate most the pineapple. 
Wow, where did it all go. 

Both stuffies appreciated the thought of fresh pineapple but couldn't resist their own pudding pop as a welcome to Oregon treat.
By the smile on Sandy's face I think the pudding pops were a hit.  




8 comments:

  1. I'm sure the weary travelers enjoyed the snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy snacks! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bär here - glad to hear that Sandy arrived safe and sound! Is he coming home soon? Some of our gang want to know... they are getting tired already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy says that he is coming home but is having too much fun in the USA right now. He thinks you guys are doing a great job of running the blog.

      Delete