Sunday, July 25, 2021

Summer Stuffy Olympics 2021

 Hello Blog World.   Let me introduce my coaches for the 2021 Olympics hosted by Ajdin

 First up we have Little Bear, my equipment manager.

Meet head coach Drunk Fox and measuring manager Choya. 
This year I am participating in the Stuffy Olympics as a javelin thrower. 
Before I do my event I have a quick coaching session from head coach Drunk Fox. 
Quite in the stadium please.  This athlete works well in silence.
OMG, this might be a world record.  
Drunk Fox and Kermit are very happy and according to my head measurer Choya it is a world record. 
Now, I just need to wait and have my world record verified by the Olympic Committee.
















6 comments:

  1. Nice work L.F.! All that training paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Time to celebrate with a BLT and a beer. Perfect food for a pro athlete like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A BLT sounds perfect. Of course, you knew I would say that.

      Delete
  3. Excellent job!! Beer sounds like a good refreshing drink after all that exertion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of a cold beer. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Topical CBD

    ReplyDelete