Thursday, October 25, 2018

A few treats for Jerry and Ben

Hello Blog Pals,
Little Fox here.  I was thinking about my friend Jerry and how he offers to taste everything yet nothing ever gets sent his way (or stuff does get sent his way and he scarfs it down before he can post about it).  
I thought he might like from brownies.  I know that chef Ben probably makes all sorts of treats for Jerry but I hope this boxed mix is acceptable for Jerry.
My roommates did the heavy lifting and mixed the brownies (and prepped the pan) while I worked on the post.  Now, the hardest part.....waiting for the brownies to be done.

 I always stick a knife in the brownies to see if it comes out clean.  Yep, looks good to me.
Tom Petty said "The waiting is the hardest part".  He was so right.  Just waiting for them to cool so I can have one.....umm I mean so I can pack them up for Jerry.
My packing material is ready. Just need to fill it with brownies. 
Hmm, these brownies didn't come out as clean as I wanted them but I am sending them off anyway.  I hope Jerry (and Ben) enjoy them.









3 comments:


  1. The brownies were DELICIOUS!!! Thank you Little Fox!! Our seKretary was home sick with a cold, so we didn't get a chance to post out it...hélas the brownies were very quickly eaten (mostly by Jerry who has an affinity for brownies)..there were just a few crumbs left on the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could open a mail-order bakery - they look super yummy! I'd place an order but Canadian Border Services... well... they've slowed down to Oogie speed and I'm afraid the brownies would be rock-hard by the time they arrived!

    ReplyDelete