Thursday, January 28, 2021

Happy Birthday Little Fox

 Note:  This is post moderately out-dated, all cards arrived early.  Kudos to the sekrebrearies.

Hello Gang,

Little Fox here hanging out with my stuffy pals.  I am honored that a few of the Christmas stuffies decided to hang out for my birthday.  Kermit, Drunk Fox, Wolfy, Baxter, Little Bear, Penguin, Christmas Bear, and Christmas elf are all in attendance.

My first card is from Sandy (how does he get his picture on a stamp)?
A beary nice card, in fact it's in the style of Droopy.  Sandy and Cocoa are getting some cabin fever (I can't blame them).  Stormy weather up there is cancelling ferries and trails are flooded.  I think Sandy should take Cocoa on a chocolate tasting tour on the mainland. 

Sandy did mention they are planning their garden.  I need to get the humans on that too.  Spring is near...

Team Ajdin wished me a very happy birthday via this e-card. 

Droopy and his pals wished me a very happy birthday.  Is this card upside down?  Ugh, sekrebearies. 
Droopy also wished me a happy birthday with mucho chicken.  I am all up for that and I hope the new year brings Droopy mucho bacon. 


I bet you can guess who this next card is from?  Last time I checked the temperature in these bears hometown it was cold! I hope it warms up soon.
Jerry and Ben sent an awesome card.  It has snoopy on it wishing me a happy birthday.
Jerry did mention that if there was any cake left over he would assist in eating it.  He's so helpful.
Um, sorry Jerry there was no cake this year.  But I did get a dessert. Stuffy sized oranges for all of my pals. 
These are mandarins and they are only sold in winter, are they available in other parts of the country?  I sure hope so.
I did get a nice adventure to the mountain.  You can even see Sequoia on the right hand side of the picture.
Thanks everyone for the birthday cards.  Whose birthday is next? 














4 comments:

  1. No extra cake left over...boo, Jerry is a bit disappointed, but there will be cake for Ben's bearthday, so he'll have plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday LF! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday celebration! Don't you guys have the option of making custom postage stamps?? I found a NY Times link... https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/25/technology/personaltech/how-to-design-your-own-postage-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bearthday! Hope you had some nice chicken

    ReplyDelete