Thursday, June 17, 2021

An afternoon with Baxter

 Hello Blog World,
Baxter here.  Today I am at the Natural History Museum near the University.  They have a nice outdoor plant and sculpture garden for me to explore.  First up, I am going to see if I can find the salmon who is persistent, the bear who is strong (like me) and the wolf who is the protector. 

Sure looks like a salmon to me. 
Is that you wolf? 
Sure looks like a bear from down here. 

Here is a sign you don't see too often.
Does that rule count for stuffies? I don't think so. 
They also have some native plants in the garden.  
Interesting info on this card.  The plant above me is the Nootka Rose native on Vancouver Island. 
As you might recall I am quite the ice cream aficionado.  This is a double scoop of raspberry swirl and chocolate caramel fudge.
What, I have to share? Really? 











6 comments:

  1. Yes - we have lots of Nootka Rose up here... but they seem to grow all along the coast too. What is this "sharing ice cream" thing? Since when does a stuffie have to share anything? Other than between stuffies of course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great day followed by a great snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ajdin: Absolute,y a great day followed by a great snack. Nicely said.
    @J and B: Thanks, the snack was a little small....I was hoping for 3 scoops....not 2. I need to get on my humans regarding proper ice cream purchasing.
    @Sandy: Wait, I don't have to share ice cream with humans? No one mentioned that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fact... if you read the Stuffie/Human Co-habitation Contract, section 103, paragraph 5, subsection 2a - it definitely says "Stuffies need not share snacks with Humans." The following subsection (2b) notes that "Humans must always share snacks with Stuffies". I think you have a couple of breaches of contract given your Salmon River lack of lunch!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like it....actually my roommates are wondering if that subsection is from the Canadian contract, not the US based agreement.

    ReplyDelete