Thursday, February 3, 2022

Stuffy Olympics

 Greetings Blog World.

Little Fox here on this pleasant snow filled day at the mountain.  This year I am entering the Winter Stuffy Olympics in a very competitive category.  

That's right....look out Ben....I am entering the "chilling" category this year.  Ben represents France very well as you can see from his Summer Olympic entry.
But this year Team USA is taking aim for the coveted "chilling" medal. 

Here's my entry, not sure if it can win as I know Team France dominates in this category but only time will tell.
The camera crew for the Stuffy Olympics is amazing, another view of my Chillin entry. 


Congratulations to all stuffy and non-stuffy athletes' this Winter Olympics. 
LF





2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh... excellent entry! Does the length of the competition depend on how long one can withstand bum-chills?

    ReplyDelete