Thursday, June 23, 2022

A quick hiking adventure

 Hiya Gang,

Little Fox here.  I'm enjoying some nice time off for Memorial Day (yep, this is a tad outdated).  Oh well, I'm hoping to get some hiking taken care of. 

I love the central part of my state.  The wide open spaces, the different trees and the sun!
Speaking of sun, I need to get this hike done quickly as I am chasing sunlight.  The forecast is sunny in the morning but raining after 1pm.  
The wildflowers are small in the high desert but still pretty. 
On a clearer day one can see the mountains.  Not quite today.  
Still dry (yipee).  


My hike was great and it was a  new one for me.  Plus, an after hike drink (or two).  The humans are hinting for a sip or two but I just don't know if I have enough beer to share. 





6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... that beer sampler looks good after a hot, dry hike! Which did you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. About 7 miles humans wanted to stop Sequoia and I wanted to go farther.

      Delete
    2. Humans complain about "being tired". A review might be in order soon

      Delete