Saturday, September 23, 2017

Air Show Party

Hi Friends,
Drunk Fox here.  The airshow is in town and I live on the flightpath so my backyard has a front row seat.  I decided to throw a party together at the last minute.  Let's see what I have in the kitchen.  Uh, yes, Droopy be aware this post should have a Drool Alert posted.

What a great day for the air show.  The sun is out, the table is clear, what more could a fox ask for?
Sequoia wanted to come out.  He sniffed around then decided to rest.
Every good party has to have food.  Let's see what I have in my kitchen.  Ah yes, Peanut Butter and Jelly - that will do.
Hmm, I better get some chips too.  Just in case my stuffy friends want something else. 
I was reading a Martha Stewart blog earlier today about how to throw a good party and she said drinks are important at any party. 

Let's see: Coffee, Sparkling Cider, and Ginger Beer (don't worry gang, it's Non-Alcoholic). 


Little Bear and unnamed Otter are my first guests. Looks like Little Bear is going to double fist the coffee and ginger beer.  That's an odd combination.
Big Bear decided to show up.  Big Bear is taking flying lessons so he was beary interested in attending my party.
Perhaps a little pre-airshow entertainment.  The Martha Stewart Blog said to have some entertainment lined up.  I was able to book Kermit the Frog.  I hope that is acceptable. 
You know, it's odd.  I don't see Reindeer here and I was hoping that he would come. I know he wants me to be a better cook but I tell you I like my Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.  I hope he comes to enjoy the party.
Ah yes, he made it!  Now we wait for the show to start. 
The Blue Angels didn't come this year but you have to admit they are pretty cool to watch.  Years ago the Canadian Snow Birds (the airplane group, not the Rver's coming to vacation) came to the show as well.


The F/A 18 did graze our cul-de-sac today as they were getting ready for their maneuvers at the air show. 


6 comments:

  1. Yummy treats...you don't need anyone, maybe a little bear, to help you finish them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we could use 2 little bears to help out. Do you know anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that you had your very own flyover, DF. Any word from Little Fox recently? Has he "found himself" yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No word on LF yet. Apparently finding oneself takes some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I would recommend hot chocolate as well - just for the chocolate-addicted. Sort of a drink and dessert all in one. Maybe with a shot of Bailey's? Have you at least received a post card from LF?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great party! You are beary lucky to have your own show!

    ReplyDelete