Thursday, November 30, 2017

When the beach calls, you have to accept the charges.

Begin at the beginning... and go on till you come to the end: then stop. ~Lewi Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


I had a great time at the mountains but now it's time for me to head to the beach.  I picked a great day.  That rock in the background is called Haystack Rock.  Enough talk, let's go to sand. 
As I was walking around the beach I noticed a building up ahead.  Could it be one of the great hotels of the Northwest?
It has potential. 
I better go inside.  Ok, it's about 80 degrees today at the beach and they have a fireplace going?  Strange but it adds ambience to the lobby.
The fireplace was warm but I need a more comfortable seat.    
These chairs were really comfy.  I fell asleep and had a dream to head South.  Look out California, here I come. 

7 comments:

  1. 80 degrees AND a fireplace...that sounds beary hot. Looks like a beary fun place to visit (especially during our cold winters).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets cold where you live in the Winter? Huh, I didn't know that :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to go to a beach right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean. I bet your sekrebeary is sipping nice fruity drinks on a beach somewhere now that they have been relieved of their duties.

      Delete
  3. I too would love to go to a beach right now. You are beginning to sound very Zen, LF... can't wait for your California adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the "finding myself" is going well. It's the recharge I needed.

      Delete