Thursday, July 19, 2018

A new adventure

Today's adventure in Cincinnati starts with a walking tour in a really nice neighborhood.  This house might be a good rental for me and my stuffy friends.
This house isn't available for rent but maybe this one is.  It does have a mural on the side of the house, that would be an easy place for all of my stuffy friends to locate.
Attention:  Everyone be careful.
A beary cool fountain in a nice park.  My goodness I am getting hungry for some famous Cincinnati food. 
Oh yeah.  Skyline Chile.  Not a bean based, Texas style chili but a more Greek flavor chili.  It's so good. 
They start you off with some crackers.  I recommend them. 
This fox came here for chili, where is it??

Oh my goodness!  This chili looks amazing, I can't wait.

Mine, all mine,
Flash forward to the next day.

I have had a chance to explore Cincinnati and now we are off to the Smoky Mountains.  Lot's of rain today.  Perhaps if I take a lunch break the rain might go away. 
My goodness, this rain is so intense that it's flooding the street.
Perhaps relaxing with a beer sampler will take this fox's mind off of the rain.
Yep, the beer worked.  This fox is happy. 














6 comments:

  1. Mmmm... beer sampler! Did you guys actually make it to the Smoky... or rather... Soggy Mountains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a mound of cheese. Are you sure there's actually chili underneath? (And if there is, will you share?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a mound of cheese. There was lots of chili underneath - sorry I ate it all :)

      Delete
  3. Blind drive.. I have never seen a sign like that before.
    The crackers and chili look good!

    ReplyDelete