Thursday, July 12, 2018

A proper vacation

Hi Gang, I am hanging out at the airport wondering where my roommates are going to take me.  Do you think I am flying first class?
First class?  Yeah right, I don't even get a full seat.  What stuffies put up with for a good vacation. 
8 or 9 hours later I have arrived in the Queen City, that's right Cincinnati Ohio.  They have a huge chair for me to relax in.
After lunch at the Findlay market it's time to explore. 
This is a cool church.
This is the opera house.  
More opera house.  It's huge!
Cool old buildings.
Narrow alleys.
I am staying at my roommates friends house.  Hello world, meet Dylan. 
World meet Stella.
And there is a special guest.  He used to spend most of his time running around the Southwest chasing a certain road running animal.  Hello blog pals meet Wiley Coyote.
A great first day.  So much to see in Cincinnati. 













7 comments:

  1. Wow! I think that qualifies as a super cool trip. And you got to meet Wiley Coyote. Did you get his autograph?? By the way - love your header pic with... Mt. Hood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Mt. Hood in the background. Wiley is a pretty cool dude, as long as you don't bring up Road Runner.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I sure hope so. I imagine I will find lots of things to do and hopefully some fun places to eat at :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Steeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

      Delete
  4. Stuffies only fly first-class, tell your roommates.

    ReplyDelete