Thursday, June 13, 2019

Bear in charge blog # unknown

Ugh.  Sekrebeary issues.  The numbering on the blogs is all messed up.  Sorry about that blog gang, you know humans......

Back to the scheduled blog:  Today  I got an urgent message from Canadian Geese Airlines today.
Meet CG.  CG is a very important goose in the airline organization.  He is in charge of the  Canadian Goose Airline public relations department.  CG has announced the new routes for this year and it looks like the airline has added some year round destinations including stopovers in Oregon.  
Being a astute bear I made the connection that I might have more travelers arriving soon.  Perhaps a fox and a bear.  I don't know much about foxes or bears but I do know they will be hungry. 

I took a quick trip to the store and found these cookies.  Anyone have an idea of what I will be making today? 
For my recipe today I will need some coffee.  Any ideas yet?
Organization is key in this recipe.  
Time to supervise the filling preparation.  Marscapone cheese, heavy cream, and a slight hint of rum.

Layer it all up in a casserole dish.  As Tom Petty says the waiting is the hardest part.
Hey.  What happened to half of the tiramisu?
Initially I was going to wait till a certain bear and fox arrived to share this but apparently the humans got into the dessert.  Looks like I will have to make another dessert for the fox and the bear.  I might as well take a little nibble of this dessert.
Typical stuffies.  Once the dessert starts getting cut all the stuffies come out of the woodwork.  Kermit the Frog and Drunk Fox decided to get in on the feast.  Note:  This version does not have the rum (as I had a wild guess that Drunk Fox might want some).
Looks like the whole gang arrived.  We all decided to eat this and make something else for our soon to be arriving travelers.






7 comments:

  1. Ooh, Tear A Me Sue! We love that dish! We heard you'll be receiving a bearrrrrrry important guest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are. I think he's held up in customs right now but stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bär: Oh, yum... I don't think I've ever had tiramissouuu! Was there any left for the beary important guests?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful! A lot of work but I bet it paid off deliciously

    ReplyDelete