Thursday, August 13, 2020

Guess the sender

Greetings Stuffies. I hope you are all doing well (keeping those paws clean, eating lots of good summer food, and spending time outdoors).  I know you have all done well in the card sending department (by they way I hope my post cards made it to my pals).

(insert LF pic outside).

Right-O let's get started.  The first stamp looks like it came directly from the post office.  I know when I send mail internationally I usually have to go to the post office for a a specific stamp.  Any guesses on whose mail it could be? 
It looks like someone from the Royal family is on the stamp  and on the right hand side of the envelope there is a sticker from "Royal Mail".  Since I don't really know anyone from the Royal Family (although I did watch and enjoy the King's Speech) my guess is this is coming from a certain mouse artist.

Being that Beanie is an artistic mouse I have invited my pal "Scrap Rabbit" (being that he is the resident artist around here)  to join me in this post.  

I was one of the winner's in Beanie's art contest.   I got quite a stack of fancy post cards from the Royal Gallery.  I love the artwork.  I wonder which one is Beanie's favorite? 
Scrap Rabbit suggested displaying them all.  Let's take a look.
Time for me to do some post card writing!!!

Can you guess who sent this next card? 
Perhaps it was Jim Carey?  No...maybe Mike Myers? Michael J. Fox?  Nope.  Justin Bieber?  Negatory.  If guessed Alex Trebbek I am sorry you are incorrect.  It's from Sandy!!!!  
My favorite card is the one with the fox on it (go figure).  The card is from Germany and it is from an attraction where a person was lost in a cave and a fox came to rescue him by leading him out of the cave by his tail.  Foxes are so awesome.....or dare I say Pawsome (that was for you Droopy). 

Sandy mentioned that the garden is coming along well (lettuce, strawberries and foxglove).  Be careful of that foxglove as it's pretty darn poisonous.  I hope that little bear is able to start exploring again.  One of the cards in Sandy's letter is from Beanie.  I'm off to register it on Beanie's found art site.

My final stamp is a tricky one.   Who do I know that would choo choo choose to send me a stamp with a train on it? 
If you said Jerry and Ben then you win the prize (note: no prize shall be given). 

This card is awesome. It's from the fanciest gallery around, gallery 360.  The first picture is titled "Kindred Folk Music" and it's awesome.  Where is scrap rabbit you ask?  
He was holding the card up. 

Scrap Rabbit noticed that there was a picture on the back.  It is a tad hard to see the picture but the title is "The Mangy Meet Cute "

I need to find out more about this artist, DC Ice.   
DC Ice has a lot of animal based art.  This is my kind of artist.

Thanks for playing along with Guess the Sender.  Stay tuned.  More Stuffy Classes to follow. 











2 comments:

  1. Hello Scrap Rabbit! Those postcards are wonderful! Mail is so fun isn't it? Glad you are keeping your paws clean, LF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great cards! I had a bunch like that from Beanie as well. I did notice that the postmark on his card was from April... ahem. Don't worry, I am posting stuff from May myself... crazy schedule nowadays. Love the fox card... By the way... I can see from you banner pic that you are letting all the native plants (a.k.a.) weeks grow up on the lawn. Great for the bees...

    ReplyDelete