Thursday, September 3, 2020

Stuffy Mail Call

Hello Blog World.
Little Fox and my pal Lightning are hosting the blog today.  Is there a beverage in this retro style fox mug?  Nope, but Lightning is thinking of repurposing it into a swimming pool for him. I say "Go for it".

Lightning is still debating about getting in the mug.  While he's making a mental pros and cons list we got some mail from Sandy.  
Looks like Sandy is on the post card writing bandwagon again.  Three cards.    He mentions that they are paving the street in front of there house and it's making all kinds of racket. 
Sandy, like I, is hoping to get some hiking in.  Sandy mentioned that their Covid 19 cases were holding steady.  I know that some of the states (including my home state) are having huge spikes and it's not pretty. 

I think we should take bets on when Sandy will finally run out of postcards.  I flirted with the idea of sending a package of blank post cards up to Sandy to help replenish his stash.  Don't worry Sandy....I didn't do that......yet.

Another package came for me and my crew.  Oooh, first class mail.  This must be an important package.


Looking at the return label.  Any guesses who its from?
Let me give you a hint....a handmade card (with exquisite penmanship to boot). 

Did you say Droopy and crew?  If so, you were right!
I opened the card first.  Looks like Droopy has been shopping and he came across these cool fox magnets for the fridge. 

Oh my! These magnets are awesome.  They are fox based, have some cool art on them, and one of the foxes holding the magnet has a cookie!  Thank you so much Team Droopy.  These are going on our fridge immediately.
Okay, they are going on the fridge right after we take a close up so everyone can see them, then after Sequoia's walk, and after taking the garbage cans in.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoy the magnets. I thought the art on them was great. Hope you are staying safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some seriously cute fox magnets. Stay safe down there... We updated our bug-out bags/boxes in December...

    ReplyDelete