Thursday, December 3, 2020

A proper adventure part 1. Time to explore the Grit City.

 Hiya Gang,

Little Fox here. I have a good news. I am off on an adventure to the Grit City.  Which city has the nick name the Grit City, well if you guessed Tacoma Washington you win.


 Before this little fox goes on his adventure he decides to fill out on some Mexican Food.  The tacos (all gone were great), the floutas were Okay.  Luckily, this fox isn't picky about his lunch. I hope there is enough food for this fox. 


Now that I have filled up I have to decide where to go.  There is a unique hidden gem of a car museum in Tacoma called the Lemay Museum at Marymount.  Lemay made a lot of money in the garbage hauling business, real estate, and other various enterprises.  When you have that kind of money you typically collect something.  At the height of Mr. Lemay's collection he had over 3,000 classic cars.  Now, they are on display!  Let's go.
Do you think they will let me drive?
A little fox would look good in this convertible.
The cars from that time were so large.  

They had a Delorian.  Where's Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown? 

We are now on the extended tour in the Green Barn.  More cars and they are arranged in order from earliest model to latest models.   


All this adventuring is making this fox tired. I know what will perk me up.  A few craft beers.
I am at the Odd Otter Brewery in Tacoma.  I decided to take it easy with just a taster tray.



They have all of these cool famous pictures with otters as the main characters.

Does anyone recognize this famous painting?

Or this one? 

I know what this one is.

This little fox needs a nap.  More exploration tomorrow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment