Thursday, February 11, 2021

Garden Planning Session

 Hiya Gang,

Little Fox here!  Ooops...just wait a second.  



Okay, now that I have gotten rid of my Santa hat we can get down to business.  Today's task is planning out the Spring garden.  
Let's see: I have seeds for rocket (aka arugula), delicata squash, cilantro and lettuce.  I better make a more detailed list (tomatoes, peppers, jalepenos, onions, basil x2) and send out the sekrebearies for more seeds and starts.  What else should I get? 




4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good list. Hmmm... what about radishes? They like the early months of cool weather and will be done before the warmer weather stuff needs to go into the ground. We got some snap peas to try in the greenhouse after this cold snap (hah!) is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like radishes. I'm also flirting with planting zuchini. Snap peas, of course. Thanks for the reminder, I need to get those seeds too.

    I'm taking a lesson from J and B this year by planting some decorative plants....a hummingbird mix of seeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zucchini, ah yes, we need some of those as well. But not a dozen plants like last year... Don't forget bee flowers too...

      Delete
  3. I like sweet potatoes! Sweet potatoes are terrific as sweet potato fries!

    ReplyDelete