Thursday, February 25, 2021

The eternal question with Drunk Fox.

 Hello Blog World,
Drunk Fox here. I am in charge of the blog this week as Little Fox is out and about.  I wanted to show off my favorite hot chocolate mug.  Isn't it cool?  A fox giving a gift to a rabbit.

Wait a minute!  Is the fox giving the gift to the rabbit or is the rabbit giving the gift to the fox?  
Let me assemble my team. 
We are divided.  Looks like sides are forming.  Little Bear and Big Bear are choosing the side that thinks the rabbit is giving the fox the gift.  My side believes the fox is giving the rabbit the gift. 

It looks all like the bears are sticking together on this one.  You can even see that I lost a supporter.  The little bear (no, not Little Bear) switched sides.  Team Bears vs. Team Other Animals.
It's a tie!  Four to four.  I think we all need to step away from this debate, I can see a look in  Wolfy's eyes that he's ready to take this debate to the next level.

Time to practice diplomacy fox style.  I will brew up some hot chocolate and get some peppermint sticks to redirect our attention.









6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... the eternal question. Perhaps... there is a third stuffie, hidden behind the parcel who is giving the gift to BOTH the fox AND the rabbit? Just to stir the mix a bit more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are always thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or how about, the photographer got them to pose for this shot to use for a wide variety of winter holiday-related products to sell on Zazzle and Cafepress. He promised them some royalty payment in the form of chickens and carrots (possibly hot chocolate as well), but never delivered. Somewhere out there, a fox and a rabbit are waiting to collect their compensation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mugs did come from crate and barrel, perhaps customer service can clear this up?

    ReplyDelete