Thursday, January 6, 2022

A holiday adventure with LF.

 Hiya Gang,

Yes, the holidays are mostly over (ps. happy new year stuffy word)  but this Little Fox wants the season to continue for a while longer.  It's me, Little Fox enjoying a nice holiday light show at the University.

.No, not the University where I am earning my archeology degree, another local college.  They lit up campus one nigh in December and I got to go. 

After getting a program I wandered around to the grotto area. They did a great job with the lights and they ordered up some good weather too.
The grotto and clock tower are new additions since my roommate attended school there. 
Lot's of lights on the trees. 
There were supposed to be alpacas here tonight, but for some reason they didn't show up. 
In lieu of the alpacas they had hot chocolate with an optional shot of baileys.  Just so you know  I opted in for the shot of baileys, this little fox knows a good thing when he's offered it. 


The largest living Christmas tree in town. 
Another snack stop. Four mini donuts.
And some mulled wine to keep me warm on this cold winter night. 
One last look at the lights and it's time to head home. 















10 comments: