Thursday, July 28, 2022

Let's Go!

 Hello Blog World.
Little Fox here.  Enjoying a nice chef's salad before my upcoming plane trip.  It's always good to be a healthy eater (yes, I know bacon is on the salad.....but one has to have a few vices).


The roommates were kind enough to share some of their chips.  The flavor of these chips is Voodoo Fire.  Yummy. 
Now that dinner has been consumed....time to wait. 
There is a tradition out of my home airport to take a picture of your feet against the iconic 80s carpet. 
This USA Today article sums it up nicely. 
Waiting....still waiting.  I wonder if they let foxes have priority boarding status on Alaska Air?









6 comments:

  1. If the bacon makes you feel guilty, you can always pass it my way. I'm glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon and salad go together like.... peanut butter and chocolate. Let the guilt pass you by. Glad to see I wasn't the only one with delays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter and chocolate...excellent combo. Do you have ketchup flavored chops up there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do! Not a favorite of ours although Rose loves them. Dobyou have BBQ chips?

      Delete