Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Handy Sandy is at it again.

 Hiya Gang,

Little Fox here.  There are a few projects around the house that have been on my list. 

1) Fix the planter.

2) Make pesto.

3) Can tomatoes.

Today's task is to fix the planter.  This planter is super important as it holds the strawberry plants.  My pal Sandy is going to take the lead on this one. 

Hiya Gang. Sandy here.  As you can see the groove that the boards go into is out of whack.  The problem is a tough one as the roommates don't want the plants disturbed too much.  Let's see what Handy Sandy can do. 
Yep, this is a problem for sure. I think I will put a little brace in and see if it holds.  Off to Home Depot! 
Piece of cake, or dare I say piece of strawberry pie (remember, it's the strawberry planter).

Anyway, a nice little project for me.  Got a 2x4, used the power tools and built a sturdy brace. 
The roommates are ecstatic with the repair (my pleasure)  and have promised a nice treat for dessert.  Keeping paws crossed. 







4 comments:

  1. Handy Sandy strikes again!!! Mind you... lots of practice with our garden beds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very skilled indeed. Maybe he can tackle replacing a few fence posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been a while since the last Handy Sandy blog! Nice to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handy Sandy definitely earns his keep

    ReplyDelete