Wednesday, October 4, 2023

An adventure with Baxter

 Hiya Gang,
Baxter here.  I'm carefully hanging out on this barb wire fence while my roommates get the dog ready for our hike.  It's a beautiful fall day so we're taking advantage of the sunny weather. 

The area I'm exploring today is an old ranch, turned hiking trails.  The wildflowers are pretty good here in the spring. I have to admit I blend into the scenery pretty well. 

Sequoia clearly found the trail.   He knows lunch is coming soon. Must be a canine instinct.

Wide open spaces, so much to explore. 
Whew, made it back to the start of the trail, near the old fence and cabin foundation. 


Being that I'm an ice cream afficianado I insisted we get something for the drive home.
My roommates begrudgingly agreed and treated me to a Ruby Jewel Ice Cream Sandwich. 









1 comment: