Thursday, December 28, 2023

Holy Cow, they are arriving early!!!!

 Baxter here.  What is going on with Canada Goose Air?  Little Fox's plane is arriving soon.  I thought he would be spending more time in LA on his way back home, but just the weekend.  Time to get this place cleaned up.

Okay team, let's divide and conquer.
Drunk Fox: Clean up the kitchen and stock the fridge with healthy snacks.
Reindeer: Get to the store and get some good cheese. I hear LF is bringing some friends and they like cheese. 
Raccoon, Moose, and Bear:  Our visitors experienced trauma many years ago during a tsunami so I want you three to be on your best behavior.  Got it?
Me, I'll go back to the vacuuming and general cleaning.
Time to get the house in shape as the party is set to begin.




1 comment:

  1. Great that you have a cleaning team! Do you think they are interested in helping me clean our Airbnb??

    ReplyDelete