Saturday, December 30, 2023

Esteemed guests.

Hello Blog World, Baxter here.  Just preparing for our esteemed guests arrival with a few of the Christmas stuffies.  We have a little bear who has a Santa complex and Monsieur Mouse another Christmas stuffy.  These two are my welcoming comittee.


"Argg, my back".  
"I know, I know.  Where is Little Fox?  The customs agent told us to wait here and Little Fox isn't anywhere to be seen".

"Hiya gang, a little trouble with customs for me but I made it through without any problems.  Welcome to the US."
"Let's see where my pals are.  Baxter texted me and said he was planning a little arrival party."
Baxter here, let me do some intros.  I'm Baxter, this big mouse is Monsieur Mouse, and you must be Cocoa and Navy Beanie.  

Baxter here. I have been slaving away at a welcoming gift.  First is the cheese course. I hope you like it.
"Is that Tillamook cheese and Rogue Creamery Blue Cheese?"  
"Let's dig in," said Monsieur Mouse. 
 
After the cheese course we went straight to dessert.  Lemon Poppyseed Cake. 
Baxter went to get the ice cream while he made the rest of us wait for our dessert.











3 comments:

  1. I have a lot of catching up to do... there's been a lot of international stuffie travel and exchange tours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am catching up too. Not sure how I get this far behind. Or my sekrebeary gets this far behind...

    ReplyDelete