Sunday, November 15, 2015

An "amusing" adventure

Drunk Fox was helping me with my chores today.  We were cleaning a cupboard in the kitchen and made quite a mess.  My roommates kept hinting that if we got this cleaned up they would take me on an adventure today.  It's been a long time since I have had a proper adventure so I was immediately up for the trip.

Being a good fox I got the cupboard organized quickly.  Off for my adventure.  Our hike starts off at a Nature center.  The have an amphitheater and some displays.  Apparently, where we are hiking to today was once an amusement park.  I wonder if they have any cotton candy at the top of the trail?  Let's go!

My roommates showed me a picture of the amusement park.  It looks like Disney has some competition.
This looks like a great park, can't wait to go.

Whew, after a grueling session up the hill we made it to the top.  Hmm, I don't see an amusement park up here.  No cotton candy, no coffee stand, no nothing!

 The only thing I see (besides the view) is the neat water fountain.  It works perfectly, which is good because we all know little foxes need hydration.


Even though there wasn't the amusement park at the top of the hike it was still good to get out.

My roommates treated me to lunch and told me I could get anything I wanted.  I negotiated two meals; one for me and one to take home for Drunk Fox since he helped me with the cupboard organization.  Maybe I should add negotiator to my resume?







7 comments:

  1. Great organizing work Little Fox. Really, humans should be grateful to have us stuffies around....how would they ever get along without us managing everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, I am happy my humans are making progress in the lunch category. There was plenty of food for both Drunk Fox and I. Always a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What food did you get? It looks beary good. Mashed potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm... and is that a pulled pork sandwich? I'm surprised there weren't any ruins from the amusement park. Maybe that water fountain??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have good eyes (as demonstrated in your last post). It was a pulled pork sandwich. Sadly, no ruins from the amusement park - now it's a water storage facility for the city.

      Delete
  5. the #peejayday edishun iz out! and itz got you in it! http://ht.ly/UVIYd

    ReplyDelete