Thursday, June 14, 2018

Little Fox, construction supervisor.

I was happily hanging out with Sequoia today and then my roommates pulled up in the car.  Hmm, I wonder what they have gotten themselves into?
Uh oh.  They got back from Home Depot, looks like a home improvement project.  I better get my supervision hat on (if I had one that is).
Looks like an odd assortment of tools.  Ant killer, a hammer, tape measure, saw, a soda the size of Alaska, and a tool box.   
The wood is in good shape and I am intrigued as to what they are making.
I always tell my humans to measure twice, cut once.  Let's see if they listen.  Apparently, they did.  This looks like a table, but I have to admit it's not very stable.  According to my roommates it's supposed to be a garden tool storage caddy.  
Well, as you can see by this mess there is still work to do.  This little fox is signing off for the day.  It's lunch time. 
PS- Happy Early Father's Day everyone.



8 comments:

  1. Luckily you're there to supervise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to keep the soda away from the ant killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 100% confidence that you will make sure that table is super sturdy... I agree with Droopy though... soda and ant killer? Interesting mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That table looks good! But you will have to test it with some trays of barbeque or something, and maybe dessert trays...

    ReplyDelete