Thursday, November 8, 2018

Cooking Contest, final entry. B. Mouse

Hello Blog Pals ~
It's Little Fox reporting with a special guest on our final recipe from our April recipe contest.  Good help is VERY hard to find.

This recipe comes to me from across the pond as they say.  Beanie and crew sent a very nice recipe for a homemade soup.

Step 1: Chop onions.  This knife is a little big for me.  I hope I can get some help.
Humans to the rescue:  My roommates helped me chop the onions.  Not to bad either.  The smell of fresh chopped onion s brought out my new pal Wolfy.  He heard this recipe is vegetarian friendly and being one of the few vegetarian wolf's around he was up for a tasting.

Wolfy helped with the carrot and celery too.  
Next step:  Add broth, tomatoes, and let everything simmer for about 40 minutes. 
Sequoia is ready for some soup too.  Sadly, it has onions and garlic which aren't good for dogs.  
When finished, ladle soup into bowls and storage containers.  Beanie says serve with some crunchy bread and cheese.  That mouse knows his food.
Thanks for the recipe Beanie.  We all enjoyed the soup.  Readers keep tuned for the recipe contest awards. 








3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Will you send some of it over through the mail? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me talk to my postman to see if it's possible.

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious...we suggest pairing it with a grilled cheese sandwich!

    ReplyDelete