Thursday, November 15, 2018

Pup creek falls

After all of that great food from the recipe contest this fox needs to do some hiking to stay in shape.  This trail looks cool.  It's the Clackamas River Trail  and I am going to pup falls.  Sounds  perfect.  Do you think I can navigate with a map and compass using this map?
The river looks great today.  Salmon spawn in this river as well.  
I hope you can hear the river.  It was beary peaceful. 
Along the trail there were lots of little streams.  This one had a nice perch for me to relax and have a snack.  What was my snack you asked?  String cheese.  I did share some with my hiking companion Sequoia.  He gobbled his down beary fast. 
Ooh, signage.  Yes, I am getting close. 
Not a bad waterfall.  Lots of tiers to the falls and good waterflow.  A good picture. 
A much better picture. 
Now, the big question. When is lunch?









5 comments:

  1. That does look like a fun trail, and you had a great day for it!

    "Yes, what about the lunch??" Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pup" Falls, eh? Sounds like a great tourist spot for us canines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch was awesome. Turkey sandwich and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Droopy. Pup creek falls was a great spot for us canines. Sequoia liked I think too.

    ReplyDelete