Thursday, November 29, 2018

Little Fox, waterfall hunter

It is I, Little Fox, waterfall hunter.  I am at the Jones Creek Day Use Area waiting for my roommates to get ready for a hike.  We are supposed to see two waterfalls today.  Extra bonus:  This waterfall area is near a cheese factory and an ice cream shop.  Keeping paws crossed that there will be time to stop.
The river looks great this September day.  September you say?  Well, ugh, my roommate is a little behind on the blogs. 
Enough chit chat.  I am hiking the Wilson River Trail today to see the waterfalls. 
The sun reflecting in the woods and on the river made everything look pretty. 
I found a stuffy size waterfall.  It's called "Wilson Falls" and it is pretty high up but some storm damage has altered the course of the waterfall.  This one is just my size though.



My hiking companion Sequoia is hinting that we should stop taking pictures and keep hiking.  
I found another waterfall.  Bridge Creek Falls is pretty amazing. 
Success!  Now, let's celebrate with lunch.









3 comments:

  1. CHEESE FACTORY????? Do they have samples??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't go chasing"....Oh wait, too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely the season for waterfall hunting... much better than in the summertime. Any cheese or ice cream??

    ReplyDelete