Thursday, April 18, 2019

Bear in Charge Blog 4

Baxter the Bear filling in for Little Fox today.  One of the things on Little Fox's list was to make sure you got to take a trip so when the roommates suggested I come along with them on a road trip, how could I say no?  Right now we are relaxing at a pub and  enjoying local art.  There is not title for this picture but it's pretty cool:  It has an elephant, dog balancing on a ball and a train.  What more could one ask for in a painting?
The break in driving was nice but there are still many miles to go. and I am hungry.  Let me check "Yelp" for ice cream.  Hmm, nothing too special in the ice cream category but I did find a homemade custard shop.   Fresh homemade custard?  Yep, I'm game.
They had a few homemade flavors.  I was only allowed to get one flavor so I went for Rocky Road.
Sequoia wasn't too thrilled as dogs aren't allowed to have chocolate.  No custard for him. 
Eventually we arrived at the rental house.  A glass of wine was waiting for me and it looks like pirogi are for dinner tonight.  Lot's of carbs for this little bear. 
Also lots of snacks.  
This trip is off to a great start. 





8 comments:

  1. Given your size, that's a very healthy glass of wine! I guess it's okay if you're not driving anywhere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Fox: I hope those were chicken perogis... have to keep up standards with the humans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errr. They weren't chicken. I better talk to management.

      Delete
  3. Nice job blogging, Baxter! Have you thought about starting your own blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my. Perhaps i should look into that. Great idea

      Delete