Thursday, May 23, 2019

Bear in charge blog 9. On the road again.

Hi Gang!  Baxter here.  I am on the way to the central Oregon badlands.  Some nice mountains in the background.
Glad I made it to the wilderness.  After last nights drinking I need little wilderness therapy.
Onward.
Lots of juniper out here.  I think the juniper berry is used in gin production.  I better consult Drunk Fox.
More mountains in the background.
So many trails to explore.  I am off to flatiron rock.  Maybe I can get a flatiron steak at the rock?
The mountains look good.
Extreme zoom sure helps the picture.

A great hike.  I think I need some food.  So many choices. 
I bet this guy knows a good spot to eat.
Yum, a smokehouse.  Smoked meat.
Wow, what a spread for a little bear. 
To top off a great weekend day and trip is fresh ice cream.  This looks like a great place.









9 comments:

  1. There are badlands in Oregon? There are some in South Dakota too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The south dakotan badlands are much much more famous. Oregons are pretty small in comparison

      Delete
  2. The mountains look great! What ice cream flavor did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoked meat...now you're speaking my language...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bär - Huh... were those volcanic rocks? Your badlands look interesting.

    ReplyDelete