Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Ruby Unger?

Sandy here.  Little Fox woke me up this morning with the news that we were going to visit Ruby Unger today.  I figured Ruby Unger was one of LF's friends, or a fancy salmon themed restaurant, or an exclusive ice cream shop.
Nope, it was a winery.  I can live with that.
Looks nice and they have a good view of Mt. Hood.
LF and I wandered around enjoying the wildflowers. 
And some nicely planted non wildflowers.
I wanted to look at the winery equipment.
Mama, can I bring this steel tank of wine home?  Will you pay the taxes for me? 
Now onto this Unger person.  Unger farms is a berry farm and they have strawberries in season.  You can do a "you pick" but LF's roommates aren't into that so we just got some from the farm store. 
They sell nice treats.  LF and I decided to split fresh strawberries and local ice cream.  Sorry roommates, you are on your own.
A nice little setting for our snack.

 Speaking of snacks.  Back at the house there was a large chocolate cake on the counter.  Perfect sized for two sttufies and their friends to share.  Plus fresh strawberries - who can complain about that?
Being a good guest I helped out the roommates by putting the rest of the strawberries in the fridge to keep them nice and cool.













2 comments: