Thursday, October 3, 2019

Mail Call

Hiya Gang,
Little Fox back to blogging with the help of my pal Baxter.

Right now LF and I are enjoying being inside while it's hailing and raining really hard.

Looks like we got some mail.  Let's see what's going on.

Baxter:  This card is addressed to me from my pal Little Fox.
It was from his trip to London with Sandy, Beanie, Leo, Otto, et al.  Sounds like they met some distant cousins of Little Fox's.


Little Fox:  Ajdin sent us a card as well.


 Sequoia is particularly interested in this card.  Perhaps he's hinting for a trip to Colorado.


 It's from his trip to Colorado.  He says he went hiking and had a great time.  Glad to see other stuffies have caught the hiking bug.


Little Fox: Getting all this mail reminds me that I should start sending out some postcards.  I will be sure to put my sekrebeary on that task....better yet I should do it myself.


Thank you all for the great postcards.
LF and Baxter


2 comments:

  1. Ajdin was in Colorado? Weren't you just in Colorado too? Too bad stuffie sekrebearies couldn't have coordinated your travel schedules better.

    ReplyDelete