Wednesday, October 16, 2019

In search of the perfect pumpkin for J and B's content

Oh hello there.
Little Fox at the helm of the blog today.  I am on a quest to find a good Jack-O-Lantern picture for Jerry and Ben's Halloween Contest.   No, I am not going as a goat.  Although I did see this cute animal on my adventure.
Today, my goal is to find a Jack-O-Lantern picture to enter into the contest.  Any good quest starts with lunch.  Yum, chips.  
Oh my goodness.  A whole sub sandwich for me?  Chicken Parmesean?  Are you serious?  Is this my birthday?  Who knows for sure, BUT I am a VERY lucky fox today. 
I can't wait to dig into this.
Now that I have had a proper lunch it's time to explore stop #1. I saw this pumpkin and it's kind of intersting but not really what I am looking for.  
Now, why am I not carving a pumpkin this year?  Well, my carving team (aka roommates) are short on time this year and afraid I won't make the deadline.  So, Little Fox is going to find a Jack-O-Lantern to adopt so I can take a picture.
My, I hope this doesn't disqualify me....

Not to sway any judges but the next stop had lots of local honey.  Judge Jerry, are you paying attention?
The next stop was an ice cream shop and bakery and they had a Jack-O-Lantern to boot.  I like him but he's not my favorite yet.
Judge Jerry.....this place has lots of homemade pies.   Any suggestions on which one to send your way?
Okay, enough blatant bribing of Judge Jerry.  The next stop had a little Jack-O-Lantern.  Not too bad.  It's a good size for a little fox. 
Same Jack-O-Lantern but a different view.  Better but I am not 100% sure it's the one for the contest. 
This is a nice harvest scene.  Pumpkins, my Jack-O-Lantern, and an old box.  I think this picture will do. 
Time to celebrate.  A mission accomplished.  I think I will have some cider.  
Wait!   This cider sampler is missing one.  I need to have a strict conversation with my roommates about the missing cider.

Jerry and Ben, thank you for hosting the contest.  I can't wait to see the results.












6 comments:

  1. That Chicken Parmesan sandwich is about 3 times your size...where did you put it all??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a hungry fox. Of course, I had an appetizer of chips too.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your pumpkin entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, those pies look good. Jerry has spent quite a bit of time studying them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I promise, I am not trying to bride Judge Jerry by the pie pictures but they sure looked good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... never tried bribery before - have to consider that if it becomes a new contest category!

    ReplyDelete