Thursday, October 24, 2019

Off to Glacier!

Hiya Gang,
Little Fox here.  I have my seatbelt fastened and I am ready for takeoff.
After a quick flight I have arrived at my destination and I was greeted by this awesome fella.
Once I arrived at the airport I needed to get in a rental car and drive for a while. Right now I am lucky enough to be traveling threw Glacier National Park.
Little Fox has arrived!  I am in Babb, Montana relaxing. 
A good sized glass of wine and some snacks.
Sunset has come. I need to get a good nights sleep as I am sure there is a hike in my near future. 
A nice cup of coffee to get this fox up.
Be careful of the bears. 
What amazing scenery.  I am off to Grinnel Glacier today. 


  Beargrass is in season.
 Making my way up to Grinnel Glacier.

I made it.  The glacier looks awesome. 
The hike was worth it, now it's time for lunch.





4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful photos. We've never visited there but would like to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You have to go. Get on your sekrebearies to make some reservations for next summer.

      Delete
  2. Wow looks amazing! What altitude was that?

    ReplyDelete