Thursday, September 2, 2021

Time to explore with Little Fox

 Hiya Gang,

Little Fox here. Today, I am exploring Port Orchard and Bremerton.  Two cities on the Puget Sound. 

Before I head out I am going to seek the advice of a few animals I met at my air b-n-b.  These two suggested checking out the bakery in Port Orchard.  Great sandwiches and the key lime tart is a treat for a good stuffy (like me). 
The frog prince suggested visiting the waterfront of Bremerton to have a drink outside.  Good advice for sure.

First stop is Port Orchard. I need to find the bakery.  Luckily, Port Orchard's main street is very walkable so I should be able to find it  using my own two paws. 
I made it.  The bakery has a nice flower garden and a hearty vegetable garden.  Perhaps some of the tomatoes will be in my sandwich.  
They had three choices of panini but my roommates said I could only get one. I got the sweet pork panini. I hope there is enough for me.
They had two key lime tarts left. I wanted both but only got one.  It was very tasty.
Finally time for that beer in Bellingham.  There is a small ferry that travels between Port Orchard and Bellingham that is run by the local bus company.  Only $2.00 a ride but being a weekend the schedule just didn't work out.
That's Okay, I am a good navigator and made it to the docks.  I was able to wander around town, check out an art show, saw a few shops and finally made it to the boat dock.
Those animals were right.  The boat dock had a little patio bar.  Time for this fox to relax with a nice cold beer.










1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you finally tracked a beer down. Nice end to a great adventure day.

    ReplyDelete