Thursday, April 21, 2022

Merry Christmas

 Hello Gang,
Little Fox here showing off this cool envelope from Beanie and Co. It's my Christmas card that finally arrived in the mail.  These stamps are the best!

This card is very well traveled.  It traveled from England, to the USA, back to England and then back to the USA.  Sure, it's a little late but I'm impressed it made it here.
Such a cool handmade card.  Beanie and crew wishing me a Merry Christmas (thanks by the way).
I am looking for where and how to post it on the lost art blog (I didn't see any codes) so if there is something I'm missing please let me know.

Thank you Beanie.  Merry Christmas to you as well.




5 comments:

  1. Christmas in April! Better late than never, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure...of course perhaps this is a 2022 card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that one's a found art blog card...... I don't normally log Christmas cards on the found art blog......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hung it up with my other Christmas Cards. Beanie gets bonus points for the first card of 2022

    ReplyDelete