Thursday, April 7, 2022

Little Fox, Party Animal.

 Hiya Gang,
Little Fox here hanging out the McMenamins Elk's Temple in Tacoma. 

I'm hanging out at the Elk's Temple waiting for the concert doors to open. Tonight, I am seeing a Tom Petty/Johnny Cash cover band called "Petty-Cash".
While I'm waiting I think I might have myself a beer. 
Perhaps a little rest before the show starts. 
Down in front, it's hard for this little fox to see the band. 
Aw, this is better. What a fun concert.
Bonus points if you can name the song in the comments. 






5 comments:

  1. Neither can I - it's marked as private :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petty Cash...what a great name for that band!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoney. Need to get my secretary on this asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My google has been all messed up. Time to get the sekrebeary on call wtih Blogger customer serivce.

    ReplyDelete