Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Let's go

 Hiya Gang,

Little Fox here.  Cocoa and Navy were poking around Sandy's blog and noticed that I helped them put together a puzzle while I was up there.  They said the Oregon Coast looked cool and wanted to go.  We didn't make it to Seaside where the puzzle took place, but made it to it's neighboring town Cannon Beach.  The mice ordered up a great day.

Haystack rock is so pretty today.
A little more adventuring on the beach and we came across the local bakery.  Got some bread and they were giving out free cake.  Can you believe it, free cake?
No trip to the beach is complete without some fresh fish.
Oh, my these mice are tired.  Window shopping, walking on the beach and they mentioned they were also thirsty. I think I can find a place.
I hope the mice enjoy this cider.
Aren't Navy and Cocoa creative in how they accessed the cider?











No comments:

Post a Comment