Wednesday, January 10, 2024

An embearassing late mail call...I mean really late

Hiya Gang,
Baxter here. I hate to say this but I haven't opened any mail since August.  I figured if I told you Little Fox while Cocoa and Navy were present you would not be too mad at me.

Umm Baxter, it's okay.  Your cool, let's get this mail processed though.

 

Navy Beanie here.  I'm displaying a cool Halloween card from Jerry and Ben.  Little Fox is already testing recipes for next years contest.  Maybe a pumpkin ice cream?  Thanks J and B for the starbucks card as well.

Some of the Christmas stuffies were very impressed with Jerry and Ben's trip to Portugal. Lisbon looks pretty darn impressive. 
Speaking of international travel Ajdin and crew took a trip to Roma.  I hope they got lots of pizza, pasta and wine.
Ajdin just doesn't stop traveling, he also made it to Hawaii.  Volcanoes National Park is up there on this foxes list. I also need to hire Ajdin's travel agent.

Big Bear, Drunk Fox and Baxter wanted to get in on the action.  Sandy and Crew sent some cards.  A couple of cool cards.  Some written at home, some at a starbucks and some with very clear hints for this fox to take amtrak to Vancouver BC (great idea, too bad the humans aren't good at taking hints).....don't get this fox started....

My buddy Drunk Fox volunteered to hold up Sandy's Halloween card and I took the smaller card from the Canadian Rockies.  As you might recall Sandy took the train to Jasper and brought the mice back home.  They promptly got on Canadian Goose Airways to travel with me back home.



A lot of mail to process for sure, however it's certainly appreciated (THanks blog pals). 



1 comment: