Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mail Call

Recently, I received a letter from Jerry and Ben.  Those two are so lucky to have their own return address labels.  I must make a note to get some made for me. 
 I see this package has Jerry and Ben's trademark artwork and it says "Surprise".   What could it be?  Cookies?  Recipes?  First class ticket to the Mid-West to visit?  Let's see.
 First, I noticed a nice card with my name on it.  Jerry and Ben's sekrebeary has nice penmanship.
 The card is awesome!  Besides foxes bears are one of my favorite animals.
 Besides the card they found some fox stickers.  I can't wait to use them on all of my stuffy based correspondences (sorry electric company no fox stickers when I pay your bill).
 Well, this is kind of embarrassing.  I have been a little behind on my mail.  The picture on the left is a card from Sandy for my birthday (in January).  I like the card because I don't know if the fox in it is making friends with the mouse or if he is going to eat it (I hope he is being friendly).   The card with the panda on it is Jerry and Ben's valentine card.  The heart shape card is Droopy's valentine.  Clearly, I need to stay on top of my mail.  Thanks everyone for the great cards and stickers.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you like the stickers! Ben was so excited when he saw them in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cool stickers! I am also behind with my mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... perhaps your humans have been holding onto your mail?

    ReplyDelete