Sunday, June 12, 2016

A cooking lesson with Sequoia

Hello Blog Pals,
I was put in charge of Spring cleaning today and I was in charge of cleaning the kitchen.  I found an old jar of cookie mix way in the back and secretly called Sequoia over to guard the kitchen while I examined it more closely.
He seems like a pretty competent guard dog. 
The jar looked in good so we decided to make the cookies.  As you can see the dough mixed well in the bowl.  In fact there isn't much dough left. 

A little parchment paper and some handiwork with a couple of teaspoons made it easy to prepare my cookies.  Perhaps I can get gig on Cooking with Ben.
I decided to take a break from the cookies to make a snack.  Chicken-a-la-Little Fox. 
As I took my break my roommates found the cookies and put them in a plastic bag.  Opening the bag was harder than I thought so I decided ask my friend Reindeer to help me out.  
Once we figure out this puzzle the cookies will be ours!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. The cookies will be ours! MUHAHAHAHA!

    ...Ahem. Excuse me. I don't know what came over me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, I am the same way when I see chicken at the grocery store.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I totally understand that feeling, when I go to the cheese factory in town I always get ultra possessive about all the cheese. It's Mine, all mine..............

      Delete
  3. Remember, if you need cookie taste testers, you know who to call...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I will call Sandy. No wait Achilles. No wait Beanie. No wait Jake. Yes, I will call Jake to taste my cookies. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
  4. No... ***look deep into my eyes***... you... will... call... Sandy... ***deep into my eyes***... yes... you... will!!

    ReplyDelete