Thursday, September 20, 2018

Let's go for a hike...

Time for me to go on a hike.  I am exploring the Tahoe Rim trail.  It goes around the lake and is supposed to be amazing.  There are some rules but I can follow those.
This is the view from the parking lot!  I can't wait to see what scenery the hike is going to offer.
My goal today is Martis peak road.  
More great views of Lake Tahoe along the trail. 
After lunch, sorry no pictures, my roommates took me down to the lake to get an up close and personal view.  
Wow!  This is an amazing spot.  The only thing that would make it better is a large dish of ice cream or gelato or frozen yogurt.





4 comments:

  1. That looks like a great hike. Is it part of the Pacific Rim Trail system? It looks really well sign-posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the PCT does go through the area but I am not sure if that specific trail crosses rhe pct. It was an amazing hike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ha!Have you been talking to Jerry and BEn?

      Delete