Thursday, September 6, 2018

Recipe Contest - Jerry and Ben's recipe

Hello Blog Pals.  Today, I am working on a recipe from my friends Jerry and Ben.  This is their submission for the recipe contest.  Looks challenging, but yummy so let's get started.  Step one: I should read through the recipe to familiarize myself with it. 
The gang says to use all beef or 1/2 beef and turkey, I am going to give that a try.
More ingredients: Milk and breadcrumbs.  Essentials for meatballs. 
Chili sauce and onions.  Can't go wrong.
Snack time:  Every chef needs a break.  These grapes are fresh. 
The pan is hot.  Let's cook. 
So, J and B said to finish them in a sauce from Chili sauce and jam (yum) but I am cooking for a few special diets so I am going to finish them in the oven and offer the sauce on the side.   I hope those two aren't too mad at me. 
Time to test.  Let me bring in my "expert" on bar food, Drunk Fox. 
He approves (great recipe J and B).  Of course the smell of fresh cooked food brings out all of the stuffies.
Ok, Beanie your recipe is next.








10 comments:

  1. Great job! If you need any help finishing them, we know 2 stuffies that could do a road trip and be right over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea. I will whip up another batch. Come on over.

      Delete
  2. That looks beary delicious! I can also help finishing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for the offer. My room ies and I took care of them without any problems.

      Delete
  3. Now, you could take several of those meatballs, put them on a slice of bread, add a little cheese, BBQ or tomato sauce, another slice of bread and voilà--a delicious meatball sandwich!

    ReplyDelete