Thursday, December 6, 2018

A proper adventure and a proper lunch.

Hello Blog Pals,
Happy December.  This blog is a tad late as this adventure was in October.  The day looks great.  Lots of fall colors and you can even see something in the background.  What is it?

The trail is looking good.  Many trees and the sun decided to show itself as well. 
Ah, the mighty Columbia River.  If I followed this upstream I would end up in Canada.  
Should I rent a boat and head up there?  I wonder if there is a Timmy's at the mouth of the Columbia? 
Such decisions.  Best I sit and think about it for a while. 
Sorry Sandy.  No impromptu trip to Canada for me.  Instead I decided on some lunch.
Fish and Chips sound good.  Sigh, waiting in line at the Food Cart Fish and Chips stand is not this foxes favorite thing to do.  My roommates gave me a bit of dog treat to tie me over till it was our turn to order.

Ah, this is better.  A proper meal.  What?  This was meant to share?  I thought it was all for me. 




2 comments:

  1. Sure is nice when the seKretaries provide a proper lunch; we stuffies have high standards! Sharing, however, is a personal option...the seKretaries need to purchase their own lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait? Sharing is an option. Shoot, next time I will be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip J & B.

    ReplyDelete