Thursday, December 13, 2018

Adventure time for a fox.

Oh, hi there.  I hope the winter weather is treating all of my blog pals well.  J and B is it snowing yet?

I was just relaxing on the roof of the car while my roommates get Sequoia set for our hiking adventure.  I am at a place called Coyote Wall. Coyote Wall is known for its wildflower display.  I wonder if any are left?
Before you make it to Coyote Wall you hike through a place called the Labyrinth.   This is not a traditional Labyrinth   but it's a beary calming place and certain faiths believe labyrinths are healing places too.  This is a peaceful place so I guess I have to agree.
The fall colors are out.  Yes, this blog is a little post dated. 
The fall colors really accent my fur. 
At a crossroads.  
Due to my excellent navigation and hiking skills I have lead my team up Coyote Wall to the top.  It's time for lunch, my favorite meal after snack time.   
To all of my friends I want to wish everyone a happy holidays.  Jerry and Ben, you two stay warm!!!!








5 comments:

  1. Soooo... why is it called Coyote Wall? Is there a cliff there somewhere? Nice photos! Fall colours definitely suit your russet colouring. We are a bit soggy and now wind-blown up here... winter storms moving through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. We are dealing with wind and rain too. This fox needs a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have a little now, and the lakes are now frozen...we have a blog post coming up shortly.

    ReplyDelete