Thursday, December 20, 2018

Holiday Mail Call!

Happy Holidays!
I got some awesome mail recently. My spiritual coaches, Drunk Fox and Reindeer says that it's always good to get mail.


First up is a letter from Ajdin and his gang.  He doesn't even need a return address being that he has his own stamps!  Ajdin's secretary really is stepping up their game.


This is a great card.  I love the fox and so does Sequoia!


It looks like  his secretary got everyone to sign the card.  That's a hard task to complete.  Thanks Ajdin!



Next up is a card from Santa and his dog.
Oh wait, upon further inspection it looks like the card is from Droopy, Angus, Spunky and Patch.  From one Canine to another, thanks guys!




Finally, a nice looking card from bears in Minnesota.  I can always tell when it's mail from J & B.  In fact, I always look for their signature drawing on every envelope from the Midwest.


This is a great card with a cool bear on it.  He looks like a bear that is from the Midwest, all decked out in a snazzy sweater.  I bet he knows Jerry and Ben.

 Thanks Jerry and Ben.  PS- My spiritual coaches prescribe you two  lots of cookies, hot chocolate, and some fresh salmon to stay warm this Winter.


Thank you everyone for the cards.  I hope my cards arrived as well.

LF

10 comments:

  1. Nice - are you winning the Christmas mail contest vs the humans? By the way... is it just me... or do J & B look a little... "plump" in that self-portrait on the envelope??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now, little bears have to put on a few extra pounds because of the cold winter! Thank goodness that Ben is making lots of yummy treats!

      Delete
    2. My humans are getting "plump" too... too many sweets... not enough exercise!

      Delete
  2. They do. Probably gaining weight for the cold winter. Us west coast stuffies have it pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been baking any Christmas treats? ...Jerry was curious to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with "plump" around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Droopy! We certainly know that our seKretaries get rather "plump" around the holidays...

      Delete
  5. I got your card also, thank you! I just haven't posted it yet though...

    ReplyDelete