Thursday, March 7, 2019

Happy Birthday Little Fox

Hello Blog Pals,
Happy Birthday to me!  Today is January 19th my birthday.  Yipee.  What do my roommates have planned? 

First, we went to the airport.  You can see there are lots of layovers scheduled here today at Canadian Geese Airways.  We went to the parcel shipping department and retrieved my gift.
Once we got home I opened my gift up.  What is it you ask?  Fresh cooked chicken.  Ahh, they know what I like.  Thanks roommates.  
My roommates hinted that there was a special dinner too.I chopped some of my chicken up and my roommates got some pizza crusts, cheese, and sauce.  Looks like I am getting homemade pizza for my birthday dinner.  Do I have to share?  
Now that the pizzas are cooked just waiting for them to cool.  
Actually there were three pizzas all for me.  Now, who is going to cut them into manageable fox sized slices? 
Of course no birthday would be complete without a mail call. 
First up is a card from Ajdin, Parker, Ms. Feathers, Ooogie, and Uncle Tibbs.  
Droopy and his pals sent a nice card (homemade?).  
No hiking this birthday but it was a great one none-the-less.  Thanks for the cards and wishes. 


Finally, a card from Sandy.  He mentioned I should have a chicken dinner for my birthday and then a Canadian holiday.  Sounds like a plan for me. 

A certain mouse who lives in England might recognize this postcard.  It's an amazing postcard of a cool watercolor (I think)  that Beanie's human did of Paris.   My pal Wolfy is getting into art so he wanted to be part of this post as well.

Thank you everyone for the great cards.  I really appreciate it.
LF  




8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!!! I remember that painting!! Yes, it's a watercolour painting of Montmartre which is the artists quarter in Paris!! A lot of famous artists lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an awesome painting. Tell Andrea I am beary impressed by it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a happy birthday! Yes, the card was homemade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness... your sekrebeary is a bit behind in posting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sekretary shortage is at an all-time high I guess.

    ReplyDelete