Thursday, March 28, 2019

Spring is here and there is a bear in charge!

Uh, hello bloggers.  My name is Bear and I am filling in for Little Fox as he is off on a journey up North to Canada then to London courtesy of the famed adventurer Alexander McKenzie Bear. 

As I mentioned my name is Bear and I was put in charge of the blog by my friend Little Fox.  I have a series of blogs I was am supposed to write and a requirement to go on many adventures with his roommates.  I think I can handle that.

So as you gathered from my post spring is here. Let's take a quick tour.
Looks like the tulip's LF's roomies planted in fall are taking shape.  I wonder what color they will be?

The winter garden did well. A couple types of lettuce, arugula, some small onions and cilantro.  Almost time to replant.
Onions did well too.

The grass is really green.


The fruit trees have lots of buds on them.  There is one cherry and two plum trees.  I heard there is a bear who is a chef in Minnesota who might have some ideas for plums.

Final stop is the garage.  LF wanted me to check in on the hard cider.  The bottle caps are holding up and the cider was ready to drink on April 1st (no joke). 
In fact, I am making another batch so when LF comes back there will be some fresh cider for him.

Bear in charge of blog signing off for now.

4 comments:

  1. It's not easy to fill in for a regular blogger, but you did a great job Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LF says - you're doing great Bear. Make sure you leave some cider for me... and that the humans don't drink it all... You know humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such green weather. We got a dusting of snow yesterday on April 1, and no, it was not an April Fool's joke!

    ReplyDelete