Sunday, November 10, 2019

Mail from Jerry and Ben.

Happy Sunday.

Lightning, Big Bear and Odie and I were just hanging out this Sunday afternoon.  I was telling them about my winning photo for Jerry and Ben's Halloween contest while they listened intently. 

 As the Odie and  I are talking my roommates bring a letter to me.   Odie was intrigued since the letter was already opened.
Odie thinks that there must be something up with this opened letter that is arriving on a day that no mail is delivered, but we are going to have to live with the mystery as Sherlock Sandy is already working on something for the ministry of puzzles


Let's see what this card is all about.  Oh.  A card from Minnesota eh.    It's from Jerry and Ben.  They congratulated me on my entry to the Halloween contest and awarded me with my own Starbucks card!  Thanks guys.


Now that there has been a new category involved in the contest, blatant bribing of the judges, I need to consult some cookbooks to see what kind of treat I can make next year to send to Jerry and Ben along with my entry.    This dessert looks perfect and it serves two!  



Thanks Jerry and Ben for another great contest this year!

5 comments:

  1. Wow... you are prepping early for next year's contest. I have to admit, I've been planning my costume for next year as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Sandy: My sekrebeary is a planner.
      @Droopy: You had a good excuse with your move.
      @J and B: I agree, hiding the starbucks card is crucial.

      Delete
  2. I failed to plan this year and missed the contest, so yes, advanced planning is crucial. Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the card arrived. Now hide it so that the seKretaries don't use it; we have to watch those seKretaries you know.

    ReplyDelete