Thursday, June 25, 2020

Stuffy Class: Be who you want to be with Reindeer.

Hello Blog World.  Little Fox here. I wanted to introduce our guest lecturer for this stuffy class. My friend Reindeer is going to teach a class on a subject that is very deer (get it, deer as in Reindeer) to his heart.   



Reindeer has been around the blog for a while.  If you need to familiarize yourself with Reindeer check out these former posts:
As you might gather stuffy pals my friend  reindeer likes to be helpful.

Take it away Reindeer. 
Reindeer here:  Thanks LF.   Today's lesson is on being who you want to be.  

I used to work for a certain organization located at the North Pole (I am retired now) and working in the high stress world of corporate Christmas helped me decide to take my pension and early retirement.
In my retirement I explored who I wanted to be.  First, I wanted to be a couch potato.  Then I realized it was kind of boring.
Next, I decided to take up reading but that wasn't my cup-o-tea either.
Then,  took up Jazz appreciation and liked it but I wasn't 100% sold on that. 
I think I might need help and I saw this sign.   I figured it could not hurt so I went inside.
Once Inside I met a life coach.  His name is Grizz and he has been a life coach for about 20 minute, is a big fan of University of Montana Football   I could tell that Grizz was going to be good for me because we have similar dress styles (notice that both of us are wearing ties).

Coach Grizz helped me figure out who I wanted to be.  After sessions and sessions with this life coach he  led me to my inner self.
I mentioned to coach that I enjoyed howling at the moon during my off time at the North Pole.

I also might have suggested that I am very adaptable to urban environments.  I also  can be clever and sneaky.  Grizz is a good listener, apparently one of the skills a good life coach needs.


Session after session my coach and I met and coach helped me realize that I always wanted to be a coyote.  I mentioned to coach that I could not be a coyote and that I am a reindeer. Grizz disagreed and said that I could be anything I wanted to be.


I started thinking and thought.....why the heck not. 
So....I unofficially changed my name to Reindeer Coyote.  One thing that didn't change is my vegetarianism. Reindeer species are vegetarian and so am I (even though Coyotes are opportunistic and eat ANYTHING they can get their paws on).
So to wrap up this weeks lesson all I can say stuffy pals is be who you want to be.  Simple, short and sweet.


Your pal Reindeer Coyote.


4 comments:

  1. Wow... good on you, Reindeer... error... Coyote. And do you pronounce that as Canyute or cayohtee or cayohtay??

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Reindeer Coyote can eat any vegetable they get their paws (hooves) on so yeah, that one works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree with a sweet life...life filled with honey, cookies and pastries especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, can you be my life coach also?

    ReplyDelete